This article written for the Huffington Post describes the dangers of living with black mold.

The author writes, “Looking back now, I should have realized what was happening sooner. I should have saved my family, saved my two beautiful little girls, from it way sooner. But who ever thinks their happy home could be the cause of such pain and suffering?” Read more of the article on the Huffington Post.

This story, along with so many others, is a devastating and wide-spread health issue. If you or anyone you know is experiencing unexplainable symptoms of headache, nausea, memory issues, sinus infections, mold may be the cause. Learn more about how to make your home a Healthy Home by consulting with Dr. Riegel. For over 30 years he has been helping homeowners and property owners with environmental peace of mind.